Whether you’re an assaulter or sniper the benefit of suppressing your visual presence to the enemy is extremely important. Tactical Concealment's Viper is a new high-speed garment designed not just for snipers but for any operator who can benefit from having a tactical edge toward visual based camouflage/concealment. Specific to this type of operator is that the Viper is designed to be worn in conjunction and work in unison with combat loadout equipment including tactical vests, armored plate carriers, assault vests and any size backpack. Any tactical operator can now achieve the camouflage/concealment effectiveness of a sniper and his ghillie suit but scaled into a package that is practical and suited toward the working needs and working requirements of an assaulter.
- Force Protection
- Forward Observation
- Dismounted Patrol
- Target Beaconing
- Adjustable chest tension strap.
- Multiple tension cords throughout for adjustment fit.
- Nylon cord is bar-tacked throughout entire outer shell to accommodate the use of foliage and fiber garnish.
- Ventilation built into sides of hood for ventilation and visual observation.
- Fits overtop most tactical helmets.
- Weighs less than 1 lb. Ungarnished.